CBSE to Reconduct Class 12 Economics Board Exam
Students need to now focus on the Class 12 Economics re-examination.
According to the latest notification from CBSE, the Board will be reconducting the Class 12 Economics exam on 25th April 2018. This re-examination is for all CBSE Class 12 students residing in India.
For any queries, students can email email@example.com or refer to the CBSE website.
Students need not feel overwhelmed with all the speculations going around. We suggest you focus on your studies and not let the paper leak bother you because your score in the re-examination is what really counts. And since you have been there once, you surely have it in you to go through it again. You know what you know. Count on yourself and give it your best shot yet again!
MORE from News Updates
latest from Topper Learning
- Education Franchisee opportunity
- NCERT Solution
- CBSE Class 9 Mathematics
- Sample Papers
- CBSE Class 9 Science
- Revision Notes
- CBSE Class 10 Hindi
- CBSE Class 10 English
- CBSE Class 10 Social Studies
- CBSE Class 10 Science
- CBSE Class 10 Mathematics
- Career In Science After 10
- Career In Commerce After 10
- Career In Humanities/Arts After 10
- Ncert Solutions for Class 10
- Ncert Solutions for Class 11
- Business Studies Class 12 CBSE project