Write the name and symbol of 2 most rectove metal belonging to group 1 of periodic table. Draw the electronic structure. How either one of the ecah metal reacts with halogens. What is the name of
Asked by aahlad06 | 10th Jan, 2018, 09:27: PM
All the alkali metals react vigorously with halogens to form their respective ionic crystalline halides with general formula M+ X- .
2M + X2 → 2M+ X-
Answered by Varsha | 11th Jan, 2018, 05:20: PM
- why are alkalis used in space shuttles
- wt is parent atom
- which of the alkai metal forms a stable nitride
- Does all alkali metals have plus sign
- A and B are two salts. A with Dil. HCl and B with conc. H2SO4 react to give reddish brown vapours, hence A & B respectively are:
- Is hydration energy topic present in ncert ? And in which chapter is it present???? Tell me..
- why does alkali metal have low ionisation energy
- Why the group 1 elements are called alkali metals?
- Give the name of radioactive alkali metal.
- Why alkali metals are kept in kerosene oil?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number