A and B are two salts. A with Dil. HCl and B with conc. H2SO4 react to give reddish brown vapours, hence A & B respectively are:
Asked by binalmarakana16 | 10th Apr, 2020, 02:41: PM
Salt A = NaNO2 and salt B= NaBr
The colour of vapours of NO2 and Br2 is reddish brown.
Answered by Ramandeep | 10th Apr, 2020, 07:01: PM
- While preparing Sodium fusion extract, why is the capillary tube immersed in water and broken when you can just pour it to cool it down?
- why are alkalis used in space shuttles
- wt is parent atom
- which of the alkai metal forms a stable nitride
- Does all alkali metals have plus sign
- Is hydration energy topic present in ncert ? And in which chapter is it present???? Tell me..
- why does alkali metal have low ionisation energy
- Why the group 1 elements are called alkali metals?
- Give the name of radioactive alkali metal.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number