CBSE Class 11-science - Introduction to Group 1 Elements Videos
The s-Block Elements
This video explains hydration enthalpy, physical and chemical properties of Group 1 elements of the s-block.
- While preparing Sodium fusion extract, why is the capillary tube immersed in water and broken when you can just pour it to cool it down?
- why are alkalis used in space shuttles
- wt is parent atom
- which of the alkai metal forms a stable nitride
- Does all alkali metals have plus sign
- A and B are two salts. A with Dil. HCl and B with conc. H2SO4 react to give reddish brown vapours, hence A & B respectively are:
- Is hydration energy topic present in ncert ? And in which chapter is it present???? Tell me..
- why does alkali metal have low ionisation energy
- Why the group 1 elements are called alkali metals?
- Give the name of radioactive alkali metal.