Why spindle fibre form
Asked by hemantsharma5602.dd | 28th Jun, 2020, 03:02: PM
The spindle is necessary to equally divide the chromosomes in a parental cell into two daughter cells during both types of nuclear division: mitosis and meiosis.
Answered by Sheetal Kolte | 29th Jun, 2020, 11:45: AM
- please can you tell what is telophase
- mam please tell what is mitosis
- Draw anaphase stage with 3 pairs of Chromosomes. Which is the resting phase? Is it interphase or late G1 phase?
- What are the functions of asters? What is the difference between centrioles and centrosomes? What is a homologous chromosome? Define it.
- what is mitosis
- What is M phase?
- How does the furrow in the animal cell deepen?
- why does the thickning of chromatin material thicken during the interphase?
- What is the shortest test of mitosis
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number