Why Siberian crane migrates in winters?
Asked by Topperlearning User | 4th Jun, 2014, 01:23: PM
Siberian crane migrates to India in winter to avoid chilling temperature of Siberia.
Answered by | 4th Jun, 2014, 03:23: PM
- How is Siberian crane adapted for migration
- How is the polar bear adapted to live in the Arctic region?
- what is migration
- Lichen is an example of
- newt mostly live in which climate
- what are adaptation ? explain the type of adaptation
- What are adaptation done by the polar bear
- What is adaptation
- What is the advantage of symbiotic relation in the nature?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number