newt mostly live in which climate
Asked by 1989 | 7th Jun, 2020, 11:54: AM
During their terrestrial phase, newts live in humid habitats with abundant cover such as logs, rocks, or earth holes.
Answered by Sheetal Kolte | 8th Jun, 2020, 11:22: AM
- How is Siberian crane adapted for migration
- How is the polar bear adapted to live in the Arctic region?
- what is migration
- Lichen is an example of
- what are adaptation ? explain the type of adaptation
- What are adaptation done by the polar bear
- What is adaptation
- What is the advantage of symbiotic relation in the nature?
- Why Siberian crane migrates in winters?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number