What is the advantage of symbiotic relation in the nature?
Asked by Nimmi | 22nd Sep, 2018, 01:00: AM
By symbiotic relationship, two or more organisms get mutually dependent on each other for food, water and shelter.
Advantages of symbiotic relationships in nature:
- Prevents unhealthy competition
- Promote interdependence
Answered by Sivanand Patnaik | 22nd Sep, 2018, 12:46: PM
- How is Siberian crane adapted for migration
- How is the polar bear adapted to live in the Arctic region?
- what is migration
- Lichen is an example of
- newt mostly live in which climate
- what are adaptation ? explain the type of adaptation
- What are adaptation done by the polar bear
- What is adaptation
- Why Siberian crane migrates in winters?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number