Why is 'Molarity wrt H+ ion'= 'Normality of the Acid' ??
Asked by drhimasingh | 22nd May, 2020, 05:57: PM
Molarity wrt H+ ion=Normaily of the solution
(It is only true when n=1 or we can say monovalent acid is used for example=HCl)
Answered by Ravi | 22nd May, 2020, 09:55: PM
- -Inductive effect is more for -OH or -OR?
- what is empirical formula of compound?
- calculate the percentage of carbon in 22% pure co2
- Calculate number of electrons present in 8 gram of CH4^+
- how many moles of methane are required to produce 22g co2 after combustion
- what is mile concept
- 9.7 g of hydrate of CUSO4 loses 3.5 g of water on heating.what is the empirical formula of the hydrate?
- avogadro no.??
- કુદરતમાંથી મેળવવામાં આવેલ સૌપ્રથમ કાર્બનિક પદાર્થ કયો???? A. આલ્ડિહા Ed B. આલ્કોહોલ C. કારબોક્સિલિક એસિડ D. યુરિયા
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number