why does capillary of clinical thermometer have kink
Asked by rupinderkhehra5 | 14th Apr, 2020, 11:19: AM
The mercury level do not fall or rise in the capillary of clinical thermometer when the thermometer is taken out of the mouth due to the presence of kink. This gives us a accurate reading of body temperature.
Hence, capillary of clinical thermometer have kink.
Answered by Shiwani Sawant | 14th Apr, 2020, 11:38: AM
- Why is murcury used in thermometers?
- What is the range of clinical thermometer on fabrenefhit scale and celcius scale?
- how we can check he or she has fever
- What is maximum and minimum thermometer ? how it is used ?
- Is thermometer breakable
- what is thermometer?
- what is laboratory thermometer? what is the work of laboratory thermometer
- RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN KELVIN,CELCIUS,FARANHIGHT WITH FORMULAS
- KELVIN is the S.I. unit of Temperature 273.15 K is equal to 0ºC And what is the K when the temperature rises to the 100ºC? please tell me the answer.
- what would a 10 degree celsius rise in temperature mean in Fahrenheit?? with explanation please
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number