Why cant we store electricity ?
Asked by srivastavaaman1998 | 19th Apr, 2015, 05:48: PM
Electricity can be stored. It is stored in the batteries, because of which our cellphones work.
There are certain other mechanisms through which electricity can be stored.
However, the amount of electrical energy stored is limited. So, large scale storage is currently the issue of research.
The mechanisms that store large amount of energy are either very costly or their functionality is limited.
Answered by Romal Bhansali | 20th Apr, 2015, 12:23: PM
- What is resistance?
- If the temperature of a conductor decreases,how does the relaxation time of electrons in the conductor change?
- explain slow electrons and fast electricity concept.. why electricy travel fast whereas the electron in it have very low velocity.
- How does a metal conduct electricity?
- Obtain the relation between the terms drift velocity, relaxation time and electric field
- Current flows from a point that has higher electrical potential to a point of lower electrical potential potential ,didn't understand
- DRIFT VELOCITY
- Define drift velocity of electrons for a metallic conductor.
- Large amount of current can be obtained from the small drift velocity and small electronic charge in a conductor. Why?
- What is the effect of heating on the drift velocity of electrons of a conductor?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number