why are decompositin reaction is called opposite of combination reaction
Asked by JassimbinFasim | 16th Feb, 2019, 10:29: PM
In decomposition reactions a single substance decomposes to form two or more substances.
In combination reaction in two or more reactants combine to form a single product.
CaO + CO2 → CaCO3 + Energy
From above examples, it is clear that the two reactions are exactly opposite to each other because of that, decomposition reactions are called opposite of combination reactions
Answered by Science Mate | 17th Feb, 2019, 01:10: AM
- in a reaction 4.0g of sodium carbonate were reacted with 10g of hydrochloric acid. The product was a mixture of 2.5g of carbon dioxide and 11.5g of sodium chloride.
- How to identify which radical it is? Any tricks to find?
- What are the forth drawback of Delton'theory ?
- What does 20% w/v sugar syrup means what.
- In a reaction 5.3gm of sodium carbonate reacted with 6gm of ethanoic acid , the products were 2.2gm of carbon dioxide, 0.9gm of water and 8.2 gm of sodium ethanoic. Show that , these observations are in agreement with law of conservation of mass.
- Maam Is NO a compound or element
- State the formula of the compound between sulphur and hydrogen
- the constituent element of sulphuric acid
- What is law of conservation of mass is also known as?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number