wht i atomic radius?

Asked by  | 19th Nov, 2009, 02:29: PM

Expert Answer:

The distance between nucleus and the last electron is called atomic radius.

Answered by  | 20th Nov, 2009, 10:42: AM

Queries asked on Sunday & after 7pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12pm the next working day.