CBSE Class 10 Chemistry Periodic Classification of Elements
Mendeleev’s periodic law states that the physical and chemical properties of elements are a periodic function of their
After its discovery, the properties of germanium closely matched with
In Mendeleev’s periodic table, which of the following pairs of elements is not in the order of atomic mass?
In Mendeleev’s periodic table, platinum was wrongly placed in Group
- name two elements of first period in modern periodic table
- how many elements were discovered at the of newland
- can you tell me about structure of atom and electric spectrum and about quantum numbers
- state three main points of difference between Mendeleev periodic table and Modern Periodic Table
- Write the merits of dobereiner's triads.
- What is meant by (I) a group, and (ii) a period, in a periodic table ?
- The valency of an element whose electronic configuration is 2
- The position of cobalt and nickel was anomalous pair in Mendeleev's periodic table. Please explain if it was merit or demerit of Mendeleev's periodic table?
- Write note on position of isotopes in the Mendeleev's and modern periodic table
- Dear Sir/Madame, Can you please tell me what are the limitations of Dobeniers's law according to the NCERT textbook and nothing extra. Thank you.
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.