Que:-How it can be proved that the basic structure of the Modern Periodic Table is based on the electronic configuration of atoms of different elements?
Asked by advssdrall | 26th Mar, 2021, 07:43: AM
Modern periodic table states that the physical and chemical properties of an element in the periodic table are the periodic function of the atomic number of the element. Electronic configuration of elements plays an important role in the placement of elements in modern periodic table. The valance shell electron of an element decides its position in a particluar group or period.
Answered by Ravi | 2nd Apr, 2021, 07:59: PM
- how does the atomic size vary as you go down a group?
- Just as the way we locate a point on graph as (x, y), can we locate an element as (group number, period)?
- Dear teachers give some questions. From the chapter periodic classification of element .. that will come on board
- what are noble gases
- please explain diagonal relationship
- Please answer this question given in the image...
- what is medlevs law
- compare and contrast the arrangement of elements in 'mendeleev's periodic table and the modern periodic table
- How can we determine the valency of transition elements
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number