which out of the following is a methanide ion?
Asked by prakriti12oct | 18th Oct, 2019, 09:27: PM
Methanide ions are derrived from Methane (CH4) and their chemical formula is C4- .
Answered by Ravi | 21st Oct, 2019, 04:49: PM
- difference between allilyc carbon and vinalliyc carbpn
- if the carbon bonded to halogen is hybridised ,how will it be classified?
- In iupac naming of (Ch3)3cch2ch(br)c6h5 we took aliphatic chain containing bromine as main chain but in naming of M-ClCH2C6H4CH2C(CH3)3 we took benzene as main chain Why
- Iupac naming
- What is hybridisation in C2H4
- Can we write CH3COOH as C2H4O2??
- Which of the following carbocations is most stable nd why??
- 11th sum with explanation
- ANSWER nd explaim the 17th ques
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number