which of the following states is rich in minerals and coal deposits ?
Asked by swapnaliashok5 | 24th Nov, 2021, 01:26: PM
Acording to some resources, the state of Chhattisgarh has large reserves of minerals and coal deposists. Odisha and Jharkhand are other states which are rich in minerals.
Answered by Sheetal Kolte | 25th Nov, 2021, 01:19: PM
- which country has more fertility in maize
- what is labour intensive farming ?
- what is right of inheritance
- Is there a difference between Food crop and cereal crop?
- what is major crops
- easy definition of Commercial Farming
- name the stratified intiated to improve lot of Indian agriculture
- What is meant by Cropping Pattern ?
- What are the three main farming?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number