what is right of inheritance
Asked by krishnaveniharinandhini | 6th May, 2021, 01:05: PM
The right of inheritance is primarily a transfer of the individual's property, debts, titles, rights, and obligations to another individual upon the death of that person. An Indian can succeed to or inherit one's property and etc.
Answered by Sheetal Kolte | 7th May, 2021, 12:22: PM
- which of the following states is rich in minerals and coal deposits ?
- which country has more fertility in maize
- what is labour intensive farming ?
- Is there a difference between Food crop and cereal crop?
- what is major crops
- easy definition of Commercial Farming
- name the stratified intiated to improve lot of Indian agriculture
- What is meant by Cropping Pattern ?
- What are the three main farming?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number