Is there a difference between Food crop and cereal crop?
Asked by s.saumya1011 | 8th Dec, 2020, 12:44: PM
Cereal is a type of grass such as wheat and rice cultivated for its edible grains.
Crop is a type of a plant. It include both cereals and plants that are grown to be harvested as food, livestock fodder or fuel or for any other economic purpose.
Answered by Social Science Expert | 9th Dec, 2020, 10:12: PM
- which of the following states is rich in minerals and coal deposits ?
- which country has more fertility in maize
- what is labour intensive farming ?
- what is right of inheritance
- what is major crops
- easy definition of Commercial Farming
- name the stratified intiated to improve lot of Indian agriculture
- What is meant by Cropping Pattern ?
- What are the three main farming?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number