what is major crops
Asked by 951848990vipinyadav | 1st Sep, 2020, 02:12: PM
Major crops can be classified into- Food crops- Rice, Wheat, Millets, Maize and Pulses. Cash crops- Sugarcane, Oilseeds, Horticulture crops, Tea, Coffee, Rubber, Cotton and Jute.
Answered by Akansha | 2nd Sep, 2020, 01:49: PM
- which of the following states is rich in minerals and coal deposits ?
- which country has more fertility in maize
- what is labour intensive farming ?
- what is right of inheritance
- Is there a difference between Food crop and cereal crop?
- easy definition of Commercial Farming
- name the stratified intiated to improve lot of Indian agriculture
- What is meant by Cropping Pattern ?
- What are the three main farming?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number