when we push the car,workdineyis 0,how
Asked by vaniimtiyaz630 | 12th May, 2022, 12:19: AM
Workdone in physics = Force × ( part of displacement in same direction of force )
when we push the car, workdone against the gravitational force is zero because direction of gravitational force
and direction of displacement are mutually perpendicular .
Hence displacement in the direction of gravitational force is zero and workdone which is product of force
and displacement is zero.
When we push the car , our muscles applies the force nearly in horizontal direction parallel to earth surface.
Workdone by the force applied by muscles is not zero . This workdone equals product of force and displacement.
Answered by Thiyagarajan K | 12th May, 2022, 07:55: AM
- explain about conservation of energy with problem
- please solve the attached problem
- Can o get more number of conceptual questions???
- plz elaborate by figure and step by step question no 5
- plz elaborate by figure and step by step question no 4
- plz elaborate by figure and step by step question no 2
- If the percentage error of momentum of a body is 100%, find the percentage error of the Kinetic energy of the body ising mass and velocity.
- Calculate the work done in raising a stone of mass 5 kg and specific gravity 3,lying at the bed of a lake through a height of5 km .
- 25th sum
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number