When we cry. Why then headaches? what is relation on this phenomena.
Asked by Apna | 10th Jan, 2016, 04:34: PM
There is no direct relation with any of the eye defects. It is because when you cry your whole face tenses up and the muscles in your head contract tightly,your nasal passage gets blocked, etc.Thus, we get headaches when we cry.
Answered by Yashvanti Jain | 11th Jan, 2016, 11:02: AM
- What is Iris explain IN detail
- give solution of this question
- what is yellow spot in human eye??
- Amit suffering from myopia is not able to see distantly the objects placed beyond five from his eyes. List possible reason due to which this defect of vision may have a rising. With the help of a diagram explain; (a) why the student is unable to see the objects placed beyond 5 metre. (b) type of corrective lens used to restore proper vision and how is defect is corrected by the use of this lens. (C) if in this case, the numerical value of the focal length of the corrective lens is 5 metre find the power of the lens as per the new cartesian sign convention
- why do things appear unclear when we enter a dark room from outside?
- Is the distance between lens and retina of the eye always remains the same?
- Is focal length of eye lens fixed?
- What is accomdation of eye
- Why 'u' in myopia is considered as infinity
- NAME THE EYE WHICH IS RISPONSIBLE FOR POWER OF ACCOMUDATION
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number