When current is switched on an electric fan converts which energy (mainly) into which energy
Asked by Ranjan.sudha102 | 17th Dec, 2018, 07:31: PM
Electric fan works on the principle of electric motor. It converts electrical energy to mechanical energy.
Answered by Shiwani Sawant | 18th Dec, 2018, 11:22: AM
- why is a battery called battery
- What happens when we increase the number of turns in a solenoid?
- What is electromagnets
- which procedure will you follow to study magnetic field , if you are provided with paraffin oil, iron nail, bar magnet, battery, coil, conductor wire???
- Manav made an electric circuit and placed a magnetic compass near it. What will happen to the magnetic needle when he switches the circuit ' ON '? Justify your answer.
- What do you mean by an electromagnet?
- What is the function of needle in a magnetic compass?
- What is the usual name of magnets whose magnetism can be turned on or off as desired?
- What is the magnetic effect of electric current?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number