What happens when we increase the number of turns in a solenoid?
Asked by kaur234harpreet | 5th Feb, 2020, 06:52: PM
The magnitude of magnetic field is directly proportional to the number of turns.
So, if the number of turns of wire of solenoid increases, the magnitude of magnetic field also increases.
Answered by Shiwani Sawant | 6th Feb, 2020, 10:20: AM
- of which material is the coil of an electromagnet usually made?
- Please explain:- what is electromagnetism?
- why is a battery called battery
- What is electromagnets
- which procedure will you follow to study magnetic field , if you are provided with paraffin oil, iron nail, bar magnet, battery, coil, conductor wire???
- When current is switched on an electric fan converts which energy (mainly) into which energy
- Manav made an electric circuit and placed a magnetic compass near it. What will happen to the magnetic needle when he switches the circuit ' ON '? Justify your answer.
- What do you mean by an electromagnet?
- What is the function of needle in a magnetic compass?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number