When 100 ml of M/10 H2SO4 is mixed with 500ml of M/10 NaOH,then what is the nature of the resulting solution and the normality of the excess reactant left?
Asked by pb_ckt | 19th May, 2019, 11:57: PM
Gram equivalents of H2SO4 =
Answered by Ravi | 20th May, 2019, 12:26: PM
- calculate the percentage of carbon in 22% pure co2
- Calculate number of electrons present in 8 gram of CH4^+
- how many moles of methane are required to produce 22g co2 after combustion
- what is mile concept
- Why is 'Molarity wrt H+ ion'= 'Normality of the Acid' ??
- 9.7 g of hydrate of CUSO4 loses 3.5 g of water on heating.what is the empirical formula of the hydrate?
- avogadro no.??
- કુદરતમાંથી મેળવવામાં આવેલ સૌપ્રથમ કાર્બનિક પદાર્થ કયો???? A. આલ્ડિહા Ed B. આલ્કોહોલ C. કારબોક્સિલિક એસિડ D. યુરિયા
- a sample of pure water with whenever the salts always contain dotdotdot by mass of oxygen and and 11. by mass of
- 2 grams of magnesium react with 1.12 grams of oxygen in a closed vessel the reactant which is an excess and its left amounts are
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number