What travels faster than electromagnetic waves?
Asked by Topperlearning User | 4th Jun, 2014, 01:23: PM
Electromagnetic waves travel at 3 x 108 m/s. They are the fastest. Nothing travels faster then electromagnetic waves.
Answered by | 4th Jun, 2014, 03:23: PM
- pls explain
- Why light can travel in vacuum where as sound can not do so
- What is polarisation
- how are frequency and intencity of electromagnetic wave related?
- What is an electromagnetic wave?
- State the properties of Electromagnetic Waves.
- Which scientist a. Predicted the presence of electromagnetic waves b. Experimentally demonstrated the existence of electromagnetic waves
- Calculate the time period of visible light for which the human eye is most sensitive.
- Explain the Hertz experiment to generate the electromagnetic wave.
- Suppose a plane electromagnetic wave is travelling in x direction. What is a. The direction of the electric and magnetic field vectors b. The ratio of magnitudes
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number