What is the shortest test of mitosis
Asked by anujanikam57.10spicertl | 10th May, 2020, 07:14: PM
Anaphase is the shortest phase of mitosis. The spindle fibers shorten and pull chromatids to opposite poles.
Answered by | 10th May, 2020, 09:04: PM
- Draw anaphase stage with 3 pairs of Chromosomes. Which is the resting phase? Is it interphase or late G1 phase?
- What are the functions of asters? What is the difference between centrioles and centrosomes? What is a homologous chromosome? Define it.
- what is mitosis
- Why spindle fibre form
- What is M phase?
- How does the furrow in the animal cell deepen?
- why does the thickning of chromatin material thicken during the interphase?
- What is 'M' phase
- You did not mention KINETOCHORE which connects the chromatids to the spindle fibres to pull them towards the poles.......Please confirm.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number