what is the function of appendix of our digestive system
Asked by 5099deepak | 21st Apr, 2019, 08:12: PM
As per sources and studies made on this. The appendix sits in the lower right abdomen. The function of the appendixis unknown. One theory is that the appendix acts as a storehouse for good bacteria, “rebooting” the digestive system after diarrheal illnesses. Other experts believe the appendix is just a useless remnant from our evolutionary past.
Answered by | 21st Apr, 2019, 08:40: PM
- why does red blood corpulses only capture oxygen molecules and not other air molecules?
- why people living in mountains have more red corpuscles in thier blood than people living in plains?
- What are the advantages of separation of oxygenated and deoxygenated blood in birds and other higher animals?
- Explain double circulation in human.
- Why is diffusion insufficient to meet the oxygen requirements of multicelluar organisms
- what is lymph
- WHAT is double circulation ? How does a heart works?
- why it it necessary to separate oxygenated and deoxygenated blood in mammals and birds?
- Difference between RBC, WBC and plasma.Also mention the functions of blood.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number