CBSE Class 10 Biology Life Processes
Lymph flows in only one direction, from the _________ to the
Which of the following is a function of the lymph?
I ⟶ Transport of digested and absorbed fats
II ⟶ Draining of excess fluid
III ⟶ Killing of germs
Lymph carries digested and absorbed fats from the ___________ to the
- what would be the consequences of a deficiency in haemoglobin in our bodies
- question: lymph flows in a) intracellular space b) extracellular space c) artery d) vein
- Does double circulation take place in reptiles ?
- what is heartbeat and blood pressure
- In which direction the lymph travels
- why does absorbtion of digested food occur in small intestine
- What are the component of the transport system in human being? What are the function of these components.
- what is digestive system
- when we say ventricles have thicker muscular wall than atria do.what does atria do means ?? atria do
- How our heart pumps blood
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.