CBSE Class 10 - Transportation in Human Videos
This videos reveals why blood circulation in humans is called double circulation.
- what is plasmolysis
Complete the following chart.
- what would be the consequences of a deficiency in haemoglobin in our bodies
- question: lymph flows in a) intracellular space b) extracellular space c) artery d) vein
- Does double circulation take place in reptiles ?
- what is heartbeat and blood pressure
- In which direction the lymph travels
- why does absorbtion of digested food occur in small intestine
- What are the component of the transport system in human being? What are the function of these components.
- what is digestive system