CBSE Class 10 - Transportation in Human Videos
Which blood components are called soldiers of the body?
What part of the circulatory system carries minerals, vitamins and sugars to each cell of the body?
Which of the following is not true with respect to arteries and veins?
Complete the following chart.
- what would be the consequences of a deficiency in haemoglobin in our bodies
- question: lymph flows in a) intracellular space b) extracellular space c) artery d) vein
- Does double circulation take place in reptiles ?
- what is heartbeat and blood pressure
- In which direction the lymph travels
- why does absorbtion of digested food occur in small intestine
- What are the component of the transport system in human being? What are the function of these components.
- what is digestive system
- when we say ventricles have thicker muscular wall than atria do.what does atria do means ?? atria do
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.