What is the common difference of the arithmetic sequence 17,15,13.......
Asked by Benettonjoseph14 | 7th Aug, 2019, 08:16: AM
This sequence is arithmetic.
a1 = 17, a2 = 15 and a3 = 13
Let d be the common difference between two consecutive terms.
d = a2 - a1 = a3 - a2 = -2
Answered by Sneha shidid | 7th Aug, 2019, 09:29: AM
- how to find ap
- If the numbers x-2, 4x-1 and 5x-2 are in AP, find the value of x
- EFor what value of k will k + 9, 2k – 1 and 2k + 7 are the consecutive terms of an A.P?
- if 2x, x+10, 3x+2 are the consecutive terms of ap for the value x
- The sequence root3, root 6, root 9, root 12, form an arithmetic progression? Give reason.
- what are Ap
- what is mean
- If two distinct natural numbers have a Geometric Mean of 7, find their Arithmetic Mean.
- Eg4 please...Why are 'means' taken as a-d,a+d and not the other two?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number