What is the chemical name of baking soda
Asked by ShauryaSaxena1011 | 15th Feb, 2021, 08:26: PM
The chemical name of baking soda is sodium bicarbonate or sodium hydrogen carbonate.
Answered by Sheetal Kolte | 16th Feb, 2021, 11:33: AM
- Find the chemical compounds used in your bath soap and detergent? What are the chemicals used and their usage and side effects? Why the detergent is not being used to cleanse our body? Answer soon
- Which solid compound gives relief when a bee sting causes pain?
- what is the neutralization reaction
- what is chemical equation
- What do you mean by crystalline nature of salts?
- what is hardness of water
- What happens when after adding water to quicklime it is applied on the walls ?
- what is a quicklime?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number