What is the chemical name of baking soda
Asked by ShauryaSaxena1011 | 15th Feb, 2021, 08:26: PM
The chemical name of baking soda is sodium bicarbonate or sodium hydrogen carbonate.
Answered by Sheetal Kolte | 16th Feb, 2021, 11:33: AM
- what is the neutralization reaction
- what is chemical equation
- What do you mean by crystalline nature of salts?
- what is hardness of water
- What happens when after adding water to quicklime it is applied on the walls ?
- what is a quicklime?
- is the common salt used in our homes purely sodium chloride or does it contain any impurities?
- Sir! How hydration enthalpy is responsible for the reducing nature..? Please explain..
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number