what is chemical equation
Asked by ayushkashyap13052002 | 30th Aug, 2020, 09:10: AM
Chemical Equation- A chemical equation is a symbolic representation of chemical reaction in the form of symbols and formulae where reactant entities are given on the left-hand side and the product entities on the right-hand side.
Answered by Ravi | 30th Aug, 2020, 05:19: PM
- Find the chemical compounds used in your bath soap and detergent? What are the chemicals used and their usage and side effects? Why the detergent is not being used to cleanse our body? Answer soon
- Which solid compound gives relief when a bee sting causes pain?
- what is the neutralization reaction
- What is the chemical name of baking soda
- What do you mean by crystalline nature of salts?
- what is hardness of water
- What happens when after adding water to quicklime it is applied on the walls ?
- what is a quicklime?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number