what is chemical equation
Asked by ayushkashyap13052002 | 30th Aug, 2020, 09:10: AM
Chemical Equation- A chemical equation is a symbolic representation of chemical reaction in the form of symbols and formulae where reactant entities are given on the left-hand side and the product entities on the right-hand side.
Answered by Ravi | 30th Aug, 2020, 05:19: PM
- Which solid compound gives relief when a bee sting causes pain?
- what is the neutralization reaction
- What is the chemical name of baking soda
- What do you mean by crystalline nature of salts?
- what is hardness of water
- What happens when after adding water to quicklime it is applied on the walls ?
- what is a quicklime?
- is the common salt used in our homes purely sodium chloride or does it contain any impurities?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number