What do you mean by crystalline nature of salts?
Asked by vandana.bihari.vb | 24th May, 2020, 03:07: PM
A solid is said to be crystalline if its various constituent particles are arranged in a definite geometric pattern in three-dimensional space so that there is along range order of the constituent particles.
Answered by Varsha | 24th May, 2020, 03:36: PM
- Find the chemical compounds used in your bath soap and detergent? What are the chemicals used and their usage and side effects? Why the detergent is not being used to cleanse our body? Answer soon
- Which solid compound gives relief when a bee sting causes pain?
- what is the neutralization reaction
- What is the chemical name of baking soda
- what is chemical equation
- what is hardness of water
- What happens when after adding water to quicklime it is applied on the walls ?
- what is a quicklime?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number