CBSE Class 10 - Important Chemical Compounds Videos
Acids, Bases and Salts
Important chemical compounds
- how to electric current flowing
- how baking soda can be obtained
- What will react with baking soda to release carbon dioxide gas a) Nitric acid b) Sodium hydroxide c) Calcium oxide d) Carbon Dioxide
- Find the chemical compounds used in your bath soap and detergent? What are the chemicals used and their usage and side effects? Why the detergent is not being used to cleanse our body? Answer soon
- Which solid compound gives relief when a bee sting causes pain?
- what is the neutralization reaction
- What is the chemical name of baking soda
- what is chemical equation
- What do you mean by crystalline nature of salts?
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.