what is territorial water ?
Asked by sagarvinay352 | 1st May, 2020, 08:27: PM
Territorial water refers to an area of water over which a state has its jurisdiction. The territorial sea extends to a limit of 12 nautical miles from the baseline of a coastal zone.
Answered by Ravi | 2nd May, 2020, 05:33: PM
- In ice in ice crystal nearest and second nearest atoms to water molecule respectively is
- Can we make potable water by hydrogen and oxygen ?
- reaction of hydrogen peroxide in basic medium with iron and mangenese
- Pl answer
- Density of water varies with temperature. What are its consequences?
- Please complete the reaction NaOH+ D2O= ?
- What is H20?
- Discuss the structure of water.
- Why an ice cube floats on water?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number