Asked by jain.pradeep | 26th Feb, 2020, 10:00: AM
According to World health organisation(WHO), Fluoride concentration should be in between 0.5 to 1 PPM in drinking water, Fluoride concentration above 1PPM is harmful for teeth and bones.
Answered by Ravi | 26th Feb, 2020, 11:26: AM
- In ice in ice crystal nearest and second nearest atoms to water molecule respectively is
- what is territorial water ?
- Can we make potable water by hydrogen and oxygen ?
- reaction of hydrogen peroxide in basic medium with iron and mangenese
- Density of water varies with temperature. What are its consequences?
- Please complete the reaction NaOH+ D2O= ?
- What is H20?
- Discuss the structure of water.
- Why an ice cube floats on water?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number