What is H20?
Asked by labheshvaidya | 30th Aug, 2018, 09:52: AM
H20 is the chemical formula for water.
Answered by | 30th Aug, 2018, 05:18: PM
- In ice in ice crystal nearest and second nearest atoms to water molecule respectively is
- what is territorial water ?
- Can we make potable water by hydrogen and oxygen ?
- reaction of hydrogen peroxide in basic medium with iron and mangenese
- Pl answer
- Density of water varies with temperature. What are its consequences?
- Please complete the reaction NaOH+ D2O= ?
- Discuss the structure of water.
- Why an ice cube floats on water?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number