What is stress
Asked by Sahilsaeid6297 | 4th Aug, 2019, 03:08: PM
Stress is the body's way of responding to any threat or demand. Stress can help meet challenges. In emergency situations, stress can save your life.
Answered by Sivanand Patnaik | 4th Aug, 2019, 07:24: PM
- Hormones that control the functioning of the other endocrine glands are called ___________.
- define pitutary gland
- hormone which prepare the body during emergency
- what is goiter
- Difference between insulin and Thyroxine
- what is the function of islets of language
- define 1)antigens 2) exocrine gland
- give reason 1)the pituatary gland is called the master gland of our body.
- name the important glands of the endocrine system and the hormones secreted by these glands.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number