what is the function of islets of language
Asked by chaudharysn165 | 16th Sep, 2018, 11:18: AM
The islets of Langerhans are a cluster of cells within the pancreas that are responsible for the production and release of hormones that regulate glucose levels.
Answered by Sivanand Patnaik | 16th Sep, 2018, 12:07: PM
- Hormones that control the functioning of the other endocrine glands are called ___________.
- define pitutary gland
- hormone which prepare the body during emergency
- what is goiter
- Difference between insulin and Thyroxine
- What is stress
- define 1)antigens 2) exocrine gland
- give reason 1)the pituatary gland is called the master gland of our body.
- name the important glands of the endocrine system and the hormones secreted by these glands.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number