What is spleen , closed vascular system and vitreous humour
Asked by Sayeeda | 22nd Mar, 2017, 08:48: PM
The spleen is the largest organ in the lymphatic system which is responsible for storage and purification of red blood cells.
A closed circulatory system is a system that transports blood throughout an organism's body using a system of blood vessels.
The transparent gelatin substance filling the eyeball behind the lens of the eye is called vitreous humour.
Answered by Sivanand Patnaik | 23rd Mar, 2017, 09:29: AM
- various functions of heart
- what will happen if deoxygenated blood mixes with oxygenated blood ?? 🤔
- why is it neccessary to know the blood group before giving transfusion?
- What is circulatory system?
- name the structure that holds the heart valves in position.
- What is most important question in circulatory system?
- what is double circulation
- 1)diff. btw antibodies and antibiotics(source) 2)the nearest organ to which heart supplies oxygenated blood
- Phase of cardiac cycle in which the auricles contract.
- What is the difference between single circulation and double circulation
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number