what is soda lime?
Asked by | 24th Feb, 2008, 09:59: PM
Soda lime is 75% calcium hydroxide and 3 to 5 % sodium and potassium hydroxide in water.
Answered by | 8th Dec, 2017, 05:59: PM
- what is the neutralization reaction
- What is the chemical name of baking soda
- what is chemical equation
- What do you mean by crystalline nature of salts?
- what is hardness of water
- What happens when after adding water to quicklime it is applied on the walls ?
- what is a quicklime?
- is the common salt used in our homes purely sodium chloride or does it contain any impurities?
- Sir! How hydration enthalpy is responsible for the reducing nature..? Please explain..
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number