what is rare fraction?
Asked by kevinshah2402 | 2nd Jul, 2020, 01:49: PM
A sound wave can be considered the propagation of pressure or density variations in the medium, i.e. it propagates in a medium as a series of compressions and rarefactions.
A vibrating object produces a series of compressions and rarefactions in the medium.
A region of compressed air (increased density or pressure) is called a compression (C) and that of rarefied air (decreased density or pressure) is called a rarefaction (R).
Answered by Shiwani Sawant | 2nd Jul, 2020, 02:29: PM
- 1. Why are sound waves called mechanical waves?
- A source of wave produce 40 created 20 throughs in 0.45 seconds what is the frequency of the wave??
- propagation of disturbance in air metal strip example
- i am not able to do numericals
- A source of wave produces 40 crests and 40 troughs in 0.4 s.What is the frequency of the wave?
- The heart of a man beats 75 times a minute .What is it's (a) frequency and (b) time period?
- The time period of a simple pendulum is 2s.Find it's frequency.
- By giving 2 examples, show that sound is produced by vibration.
- define propogation of sound
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number