ICSE Class 9 Physics Propagation of Sound Waves
- what is a sound wave
- 1. Why are sound waves called mechanical waves?
A source of wave produce 40 created 20 throughs in 0.45 seconds what is the frequency of the wave??
- what is rare fraction?
- propagation of disturbance in air metal strip example
- i am not able to do numericals
- A source of wave produces 40 crests and 40 troughs in 0.4 s.What is the frequency of the wave?
- The heart of a man beats 75 times a minute .What is it's (a) frequency and (b) time period?
- The time period of a simple pendulum is 2s.Find it's frequency.
- By giving 2 examples, show that sound is produced by vibration.
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.