i am not able to do numericals
Asked by asadityasharma398 | 9th Mar, 2020, 06:24: AM
Post the question which you are unable to solve. One question per post.
Below are the steps you can follow while solving numericals:
i) Understand the concept of the chapter in detail.
ii) Learn formulae in the chapters and also understand the concept behind the formulae and derivation of each and every formula in the chapter.
iii) If you are unable to remember the formula you can right it down on the paper and paste it where you study.
iv) Go through this list of formulae everyday.
v) solve as much numericals as you can. With this you will be able to understand the various cases and formulae that can be used to solve a particular type of numerical.
vi) Hope this will help. All the best!!!
Answered by Shiwani Sawant | 9th Mar, 2020, 06:20: PM
- 1. Why are sound waves called mechanical waves?
- A source of wave produce 40 created 20 throughs in 0.45 seconds what is the frequency of the wave??
- what is rare fraction?
- propagation of disturbance in air metal strip example
- A source of wave produces 40 crests and 40 troughs in 0.4 s.What is the frequency of the wave?
- The heart of a man beats 75 times a minute .What is it's (a) frequency and (b) time period?
- The time period of a simple pendulum is 2s.Find it's frequency.
- By giving 2 examples, show that sound is produced by vibration.
- define propogation of sound
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number