The heart of a man beats 75 times a minute .What is it's (a) frequency and (b) time period?
Asked by anilrktnayak | 27th Dec, 2019, 04:50: PM
75 beats in one minute, means 75 times in 60 seconds
This gives, 75/60 beats per seconds= 1.25 beats per seconds.
60/75 = 0.8 seconds.
Answered by | 27th Dec, 2019, 05:43: PM
- what is a sound wave
- 1. Why are sound waves called mechanical waves?
- A source of wave produce 40 created 20 throughs in 0.45 seconds what is the frequency of the wave??
- what is rare fraction?
- propagation of disturbance in air metal strip example
- i am not able to do numericals
- A source of wave produces 40 crests and 40 troughs in 0.4 s.What is the frequency of the wave?
- The time period of a simple pendulum is 2s.Find it's frequency.
- By giving 2 examples, show that sound is produced by vibration.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number