By giving 2 examples, show that sound is produced by vibration.
Asked by kishuraunitraj | 10th Nov, 2019, 11:48: AM
On plucking the strings of the guitar it vibrates and produces sound.
On striking the drumstick on drum head sound is produces because of vibration of the drum head.
Answered by Utkarsh Lokhande | 11th Nov, 2019, 03:02: PM
- 1. Why are sound waves called mechanical waves?
- A source of wave produce 40 created 20 throughs in 0.45 seconds what is the frequency of the wave??
- what is rare fraction?
- propagation of disturbance in air metal strip example
- i am not able to do numericals
- A source of wave produces 40 crests and 40 troughs in 0.4 s.What is the frequency of the wave?
- The heart of a man beats 75 times a minute .What is it's (a) frequency and (b) time period?
- The time period of a simple pendulum is 2s.Find it's frequency.
- define propogation of sound
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number