What is protoplasm ?
Asked by dipeshdesai | 17th Jul, 2020, 04:39: PM
Protoplasm is the living contents of a cell that is surrounded by a plasma membrane. It is a general term for the cytoplasm.Protoplasm is composed of a mixture of small molecules such asions, amino acids, monosaccharides and water, and macromolecules such as nucleic acids, proteins, lipids and polysaccharides.
Answered by | 18th Jul, 2020, 01:16: PM
- For what reason do we need to stain bacteria? 
- Explain chromoplast and leucoplast give an example of chromoplast which has green pigment.
- what is meant prokyariotic
- What is cytoplasm
- Describe the chemical composition of cell wall
- What is Prokaryotic cell
- What is lipid?
- sir what is the physical phase of life I have dought this questions please clear the answer
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number