What is principle of moments?
Asked by suneelmsc | 23rd Mar, 2021, 04:03: PM
The statement of the principle of moments is that when the object is at equilibrium with respect to rotational motion,
the sum of the clockwise moments about a particular point is equal to sum of the anticlockwise moments about same point.
Answered by Thiyagarajan K | 23rd Mar, 2021, 05:15: PM
- what is clock wise and anti clock wise moments
- what is force
- What is couple
- ques.6 and 7
- A uniform metre scale is balanced at 60 cm mark,when weights of 5 gf and 40 gf are suspendedat 10cm and 80 cm mark respectively.Weight of the metre rule will be a) 45 gf b)55 gf c) 65 gf d)None
- P,Qand R are the coplanar forces each of magnitude 4 N shown in the adjoining diagram..the point Of lies in the same plane...calculate a. the least moment about O. b. the greatest moment about O a. the
- what do known about force
- How can torque be increased or decreased and what is couple arm??
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number