What is principle of moments?
Asked by suneelmsc | 23rd Mar, 2021, 04:03: PM
The statement of the principle of moments is that when the object is at equilibrium with respect to rotational motion,
the sum of the clockwise moments about a particular point is equal to sum of the anticlockwise moments about same point.
Answered by Thiyagarajan K | 23rd Mar, 2021, 05:15: PM
- A pivot balances a non- uniform object on a knife edge. To do this, a weight is suspended from the left hand end of the object. Where is the C.G of the object? What is the direction of moment generated due to the weight?
- what Is a vector
- what is the expression for the moment of force about a given axis
- what is the si unit of couple
- what is perfect definition of moment of force
- types of motion
- what is clock wise and anti clock wise moments
- what is force
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number